Lewis University is accredited by, and a member of, the 高等教育委员会. Inquiries concerning regional accreditation should be directed to the 高等教育委员会, 230 S. 拉萨尔圣.伊利诺伊州芝加哥市7-500号房，邮编60604. 电话:(800)621-7440或(312)263-0456.
- Department of Aviation programs are approved by the Federal Aviation 政府 under Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR): Approved Dispatcher Program, 批准飞行学校, 及认可的航空维修技师学校.
- The Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering is accredited by the Engineering 认证 Commission of ABET, www.教唆.org.
The 商业学院 programs are accredited by the 认证 Council for 业务 学校 and 项目 (http://acbsp.org/page/accreditation-overview).
- The Bachelor of Social Work Program and the Master of Social Work Program are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) Commission on 认证 (http://www.cswe.org/Accreditation).
- The Paralegal Studies program is approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- All Teacher Preparation 项目 are approved for entitlement by the Illinois State Board of Education in conjunction with the Illinois State Educator Preparation and Licensure Board.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master’s degree program in nursing/Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Lewis University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Lewis’ basic professional program is approved by the State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation.
- The entry-level occupational therapy master’s degree program is accredited by the 认证 Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), 位于行政大道6116号, 200套房, 北贝塞斯达, MD 20852-4929. ACOTE’s telephone number c/o AOTA is (301) 652-AOTA and its web address is www.acoteonline.org. 研究生s of the program will be eligible to sit for the national certification examination for the occupational therapist administered by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT). 成功完成本次考试后, 个人将是一名职业治疗师, 注册(OTR). 除了, all states require licensure in order to practice; however, state licenses are usually based on the results of the NBCOT Certification Examination. Note that a felony conviction may affect a graduate’s ability to sit for the NBCOT certification examination or attain state licensure. 另外, students must complete 24 weeks of Level II fieldwork within 18 months following completion of the didactic portion of the program.
Lewis University offers online and in person degree programs that lead to licensure/certification in the State of Illinois. 各州对许可证和认证的要求各不相同.
If you are located in a state other than Illinois or plan to live in another state after you graduate, you may be required to meet additional requirements set by state licensing boards. Currently enrolled and prospective students should contact their state’s licensure board to identify licensure/certification requirements.
Click on the list of programs below to access information about whether Lewis’s curriculum in your major meets requirements in each state.
- Curriculum and Instruction: Literacy and English Language Learning, M.Ed.
- Curriculum and Instruction: Technology, Learning, 和Design, M.Ed.
- 幼儿特殊教育，B.A., M.A.，批准书l
- Educational 领导 for Teaching and Learning with Superintendent Endorsement, Ed.D.
- 小学教育,B.A., M.A.
- English as a Second Language and Bilingual Education Endorsement
- 外语教育B.A., M. Ed
- 中等教育，B.A., M.A.
- 中等教育,.A., M.A.
- 特殊教育,B.A., M.A.
- 成人老年学急性护理护士执业医师，M.S.N. 浓度、C.A.S.
- 成人老年学初级护理护士，M.S.N. 浓度、C.A.S.
- 精神健康护士执业医师，M.S.N. 浓度、C.A.S.
- 学校护士,米.S.N. 浓度
Lewis University is an institutional member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (莎拉).
Lewis University participates in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. NC-莎拉 is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. 作为参与机构, Lewis University may offer online programming to students in other 莎拉 member states without seeking authorization in that state. 作为M-莎拉 (MHEC)成员, Lewis University publishes information that facilitates out-of-state students seeking to enroll in online classes with us.
The State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (莎拉) is an agreement among its member states, 区和U.S. territories that establishes comparable national standards for interstate offering of postsecondary distance-education courses and programs. It is intended to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by post-secondary institutions in a state other than the one where they reside. 莎拉 is overseen by a national council and administered by four regional higher education compacts: MHEC, NEBHE, SREB和WICHE. The four 莎拉 agreements of those compacts are collectively treated as a plural, the Agreements http://nc-sara.org/.
For a complete list of programs offered at Lewis in a fully online format, visit http://www.soaphome.net/academics/programs/onlineprograms.htm
Further questions about 莎拉 can be addressed to the 教务长办公室 at (815)836-5639.